[Insight-users] Possible error, Curve2DExtraction

Rick Giuly rgiuly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 28 12:47:59 EDT 2009

Hello All,

There appear to be a typos in the code: I think that there are some
places where a gradient filter (GradientFilterType) should be used
rather than a gaussian (GaussianFilterType). I have marked them below
with ****

Or maybe I am misunderstanding something?

-Rick

ceExtractorConsoleBase
::ceExtractorConsoleBase()
{

   m_ImageLoaded = false;

   m_Reader     = VolumeReaderType::New();

   m_RescaleIntensitySmoothed   = RescaleIntensityFilterType::New();
   m_RescaleIntensityMedialness = RescaleIntensityFilterType::New();
   m_RescaleIntensityMaxEigen   = RescaleIntensityFilterType::New();

   m_Hx   = InputGaussianFilterType::New();
   m_Hy   = InputGaussianFilterType::New();

   m_Hx->SetDirection( 0 );
   m_Hy->SetDirection( 1 );

   m_Hxy  = GaussianFilterType::New();

   m_Hxy->SetDirection( 1 );

   m_H1x  = GaussianFilterType::New(); ****
   m_H1y  = GaussianFilterType::New(); ****

   m_H1x->SetDirection( 0 );
   m_H1y->SetDirection( 1 );

   m_H1x->SetOrder( GaussianFilterType::FirstOrder );
   m_H1y->SetOrder( GaussianFilterType::FirstOrder );

   m_H1xy = GaussianFilterType::New();
   m_H1xy->SetDirection( 1 );
   m_H1xy->SetOrder( GaussianFilterType::FirstOrder );

   m_H2x  = GaussianFilterType::New(); ****
   m_H2y  = GaussianFilterType::New(); ****