[Insight-users] Divergence of an image

A.Burak Yoldemir yoldemir at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 16:20:41 EDT 2009

Hello all,

I am currently trying to simulate linear isotropic diffusion, which requires
taking the divergence of the gradient of an image. To compute the gradient,
I used the GradientRecursiveGaussianImageFilter and separated the covariant
vectors in different directions using VectorIndexSelectionCastImageFilter.
Now, I need to take the divergence of the resulting vector field, however I
could not find a way to accomplish this. I have seen that it was formerly
suggested to modify VectorGradientMagnitudeFilter but I could not find out
how to do that. Can anyone provide me some pointers?

Thanks in advance,

Ahmet Burak Yoldemir