[Insight-users] Hi All Please help to solve this error Please Urgent Help US

Rama Chandra Rao M mekaramu123 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 01:17:04 EDT 2009

Hi all,

This are the errors listed when we tried to execute
WatershedSegmentation2.cxx example please do help
us to rectify these errors immediately.. We are running up with time.. Our
dead line for project is announced.

We are the students of Engineering doing Academic project on Medical Image
Segmentation using ITK,

Please help us..

WatershedSegmentation2 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
virtual void __thiscall
itk::WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommand::Execute(class itk::Object *,class
itk::EventObject const &)"

WatershedSegmentation2 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "public:
virtual void __thiscall
itk::WatershedMiniPipelineProgressCommand::Execute(class itk::Object const
*,class itk::EventObject const &)"
WatershedSegmentation2 fatal error LNK1120: 2 unresolved externals

 Below is the CMakelist file what we wrote

PROJECT(WatershedSegmentation2)
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)
IF(ITK_FOUND)
INCLUDE(${ITK_USE_FILE})
ELSE(ITK_FOUND)
MESSAGE(FATAL_ERROR
"ITK not found. Please set ITK_DIR.")
ENDIF(ITK_FOUND)
ADD_EXECUTABLE(WatershedSegmentation2 WatershedSegmentation2.cxx )
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(WatershedSegmentation2 ITKIO ITKCommon)

Thank you with regards,

Rama Chandra Rao.M