[Insight-users] hai

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Tue May 5 21:24:48 EDT 2009

Hi Manjunath,

You should start by specifying that you *are* building this
application outside of the larger directory of InsightApplications.

You can do this by adding the following line *just after* the
PROJECT() command:

    SET( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS  1 )

Or simply remove the two lines:

 > IF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )
 > ENDIF( BUILD_OUTSIDE_INSIGHT_APPLICATIONS )

In this way the command

               FIND_PACKAGE(ITK)

will take effect and CMake will ask you to indicate
the directory where you have built ITK.