[Insight-users] WrapITK and windows

Badri Roysam roysam at ecse.rpi.edu
Thu May 7 18:07:31 EDT 2009

I would suggest that we add a wiki page describing each new module that is added. The main
challenge that my biologist *users* (not developers) face is not knowing what routine does what.

Badri Roysam
Professor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Associate Director, NSF Center for Subsurface Sensing & Imaging Systems (CenSSIS ERC)
Co-Director, Rensselaer Center for Open Source Software
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, New York 12180-3590, USA.
Office(JEC 7010): 518-276-8067, Assistant: 518-276-8525, Lab(JEC 6308): 518-276-8207, Fax: 518-276-8715
Email: roysam at ecse.rpi.edu, Web: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/~roysam