[Insight-users] Fwd: Can I execute .exe file through program

Rama Chandra Rao M mekaramu123 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 02:08:37 EDT 2009

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rama Chandra Rao M <mekaramu123 at gmail.com>
Date: Fri, May 8, 2009 at 11:28 AM
Subject: Can I execute .exe file through program
To: insight-users at itk.org, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com>,
dan.muel at gmail.com, mekaramu123 at gmail.com

Hi All,

Here with I could build and execute the WatershedSegmentation1.exe file from
command prompt passing the required parameters .
But can I execute through a program passing command line arguments making my
application more interactive through menu driven. Please do help me in this
regard.. Another one more issue

I could also execute filtering and segmentation thru MatLab also as per
MatITK usage guide but i need to know how could i load other images.
i.e. I need help on accessing different mri images and perform filtering and
segmentation. I also need to make it menu driven if possible thru MatLab
also.

Please do help me solving the above mentioned two issues.

Thanks and regards,

Rama Chandra Rao .M