[Insight-users] Interrupting running of the LBFGSBOptimizer

Ranjan, Sohan (GE, Research) sohan.ranjan at ge.com
Fri May 8 08:27:19 EDT 2009

Folks.

I am using the LBFGSBOptimizer for my registration. I have attached an
observer to it for keeping watch on certain values, and for aborting
optimization
when a condition is met. However there is no "StopOptimization" call
available for this optimizer. Is there any equivalent call I may use
which may
return a "ProcessAborted"or similar state. That means, setting the
number of
iterations to zero for halting the execution is not the kind of solution
I am looking for.

Sincerely
Sohan