[Insight-users] ITK for fluorescence microscopy - BioImageXD

Badri Roysam roysam at ecse.rpi.edu
Tue May 12 08:54:17 EDT 2009

I believe that some community initiatives to improve support for ITK & VTK on macs
is particularly important for the microscopy community since most end users prefer
macs.

Badri Roysam
Professor, Department of Electrical, Computer and Systems Engineering
Associate Director, NSF Center for Subsurface Sensing & Imaging Systems (CenSSIS ERC)
Co-Director, Rensselaer Center for Open Source Software
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute
110 8th Street, Troy, New York 12180-3590, USA.
Office(JEC 7010): 518-276-8067, Assistant: 518-276-8525, Lab(JEC 6308): 518-276-8207, Fax: 518-276-8715
Email: roysam at ecse.rpi.edu, Web: http://www.ecse.rpi.edu/~roysam