[Insight-users] RTFM on wrapping ITK, but which one?

Gaëtan Lehmann gaetan.lehmann at jouy.inra.fr
Thu May 14 03:05:19 EDT 2009

Hi Darren,

Le 12 mai 09 à 23:38, Darren Weber a écrit :

> I need to RTFM on wrapping ITK, eg:
>
> http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/85  (or http://hdl.handle.net/1926/188
>  )
>
> Is this document (release 0.2) current for ITK 3.12?
>
> Also, should I be looking at this too:
> http://code.google.com/p/wrapitk/
>
> Where is the "authoritative" source for wrapITK?

You can find 2 main branches of WrapITK:
* the stable one, included in the ITK source tree
* the development one, at googlecode

The stable one is more tested (and stable), the development one is
more feature rich but not as well tested.
I personally work on the development version and use it with python
for my daily use on mac an linux.

Gaëtan

--
Gaëtan Lehmann