[Insight-users] Analyze 7.5 format issue

Oleksandr Dzyubak adzyubak at gmail.com
Thu May 14 15:15:47 EDT 2009

Hi Ken,

I presume you are not using *.avw format, right?

I just found a Linux  box with Analyze 9.0 and wrote a small test image
in the Analyze75 format using ITK.
Well, Analyze 9.0 happily loads  the test image  up without any problem.

Did you check the header? What is the size of the header file (image.hdr)?

Alex