[Insight-users] minimum of two image regions

Andreas Schuh andreas.schuh.84 at googlemail.com
Wed May 20 08:43:03 EDT 2009

Hi David,

have a look at the ImageRegion(WithIndex)(Const)Iterator classes.
These are designed for iterating just over a certain ImageRegion of an
Image.

But if you want to calculate the minimum or maximum value within a
certain region, you should also be able to use either the
MinimumMaxiumImageCalculator resp. MinimumMaximumImageFilter with the
requested region set to the your specific "sub"-image region.

--
regards
Andreas