[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] fixing a few remaining failing tests relating to pixel-centered coordinates

Michel Audette michel.audette at kitware.com
Wed May 20 13:57:42 EDT 2009

Hi Bill,

so far we are only modifying existing tests that were failing. The following
tests include new code,

Code/BasicFilters/itkExpandImageFilterTest.cxx:
Code/BasicFilters/itkVectorExpandImageFilterTest.cxx:
Code/Common/itkBSplineDeformableTransformTest2.cxx

which assume pixel-centeredness. Moreover, many other tests have new
regression data committed, and ctest selects the appropriate data set
depending on the value of these flags.

Best wishes,

Michel

Michel Audette, Ph.D.