[Insight-users] doubt about DeformableRegistration1 and resampling

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 20 22:43:50 EDT 2009

Hi Serena,

1) What version of ITK are you using ?

2) Please look at the orientation matrix of the images
    and post it to the list.

    you can get it from

    ImageType::DirectionType direction = image->GetDirection()

3) Are you setting the direction of the resampling filter ?

4) Are you using DeformableRegistration1.cxx "AS IT IS IN ITK" ?
    or have you made any modifications to it ?