[Insight-users] negative propagation in GAC

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 20 23:25:46 EDT 2009

Hi Xabier,

Using negative values for the weights is probably not a good idea.

You may find better results with increasing the Advection weight,
assuming that your level set is already quite close to the edges
of the object that you want to segment.

Please note that when you play with this weights you want to
think on their relative ratios, and to go to values as high as
hundreds.