[Insight-users] Deformable registration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Wed May 20 23:28:12 EDT 2009

Hi Youbing,

The result with an initial Affine transform should be better than
without it.

How did you compute this initial Affine Transform ?

Did you verified the correctness of the transform ?

For example, by resampling the moving image and using a checkerboard
with the fixed image ?

BTW: What version of ITK are you using ?

      Luis