[Insight-users] N3 compilation problems

Nick Tustison ntustison at wustl.edu
Thu May 21 18:14:58 EDT 2009

Hi Sylvain,

Regarding your review of my N3 inhomogeneity correction submission
http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/640 --- the
compilation difficulties you're having is rather unfortunate.  Two things:

1) Considering that a number of other itk users have downloaded the N3
software, the review mechanism of the Insight Journal is probably not the
ideal venue for discussing these types of problems as other users could
have similar issues and I don't check it all that often.  That's why I'm
posting this response to the users' list.

2) Your description of the compilation problem is rather sparse.  However,
calling upon all my rather limited powers of inference, I'll take a wild
guess and ask---Have you enabled the ITK_USE_REVIEW flag in your cmake
options?

Good luck,
Nick