[Insight-users] Attending? RSVP please, ITK Code Review, May 28-29, 2009 at NLM

Terry Yoo tyoo at mail.nih.gov
Fri May 22 18:15:41 EDT 2009

NLM is convening a meeting to collect input on the current status as
well as input on future directions for ITK on May 28-29, 2009.  The
announcement for this meeting was made as a Special Notice posted as
FBO announcement number 09-104-CYC.

We are preparing to host this meeting.  We are seeking a head count as
part of these preparations.  If you are planning to attend the ITK
Code Review May 28-29, please RSVP by sending an e-mail to Terry Yoo a tyoo at mail.nih.gov

Thank you.

Terry S. Yoo, PhD
National Library of Medicine