[Insight-users] Repository Freeze

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Mon May 25 18:22:05 EDT 2009

My apologies for being absent most of today.  The holiday and family duties
kept me away.  We will be tagging the repository very soon.  For now we are
restricting new check-ins, but will be opening up the repository for new
code as soon as the tag has been applied.
Bill/Luis/Tom - we put a lot of effort into getting the dashboard green,
particularly on some of the older platforms (Thanks Bill!).  I would prefer
not to introduce complications and have to start over.  If I can get
consensus, I would prefer to tag tomorrow morning (assuming the dashboard is
substantially the same as today), and then open up for the new
functionality.

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.