[Insight-users] registering images from thumbnails

Kevin H. Hobbs hobbsk at ohiou.edu
Tue May 26 15:20:01 EDT 2009

If you used ITK to sub-sample the images, and sub-sampled and registered
the images in the same application, or used a file type that knows about
image spacing.... you should be able to use finalParameters as is.

These parameters do not know anything about pixel spacing.

I added all those caveats because if the pixel spacing and image origin
are not preserved when the thumbnails were made then the translation and
rotation would not be useful.