[Insight-users] itk 3.14 release

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Thu May 28 14:58:18 EDT 2009

Thank you for the note.  We are still in the process of testing and
finalizing the release, so while the code should be good, the installation
is still being verified.  As of this morning, we are having a slight problem
uploading the data onto SourceForge.  I'll send a formal note out to the
list once all the pieces are in place, but if you check back tomorrow, I
would expect that this will be fixed.
- Wes

On Thu, May 28, 2009 at 2:10 PM, Sgouritsa, Eleni
<esgourit at central.uh.edu>wrote:

>  Hello,
> I m trying to download the latest release (3.14) but it is linked to the
> previous (3.12) release.
>
> Regards,
> Lena

Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.