[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] Tagging and Branching

Wes Turner wes.turner at kitware.com
Fri May 29 14:50:46 EDT 2009

Hi Gaetan,
I apologize for the delay.  As my note suggested, I had assumed it would be
unlocked by now ... unfortunately, Luis needs to do it and he is at NIH
today (and yesterday which probably explains the delay).  I expect that he
only has sporadic access to the Internet.  He will be back this evening, so
this should not be ongoing.

- Wes

--
Wesley D. Turner, Ph.D.