[Insight-users] itkScalarChanAndVeseSparseLevelSetImageFilter

Sgouritsa, Eleni esgourit at Central.UH.EDU
Sun May 31 23:52:06 EDT 2009

Hello,
I know that the review folder of the new release (3.14) is not stable yet but I would just like to give two comments:

1. I found an inconsistency between the template arguments of the itkScalarChanAndVeseSparseLevelSetImageFilter.h and the itkScalarChanAndVeseSparseLevelSetImageFilter.txx.
Specifically, in the header file, the template is :
template < class TInputImage, class TFeatureImage, class TOutputImage, class TFunction,
  class TSharedData, typename TIdCell = unsigned int >
whereas in the txx it is:
template < class TInput, class TFeature, class TFunction,
class TOutputPixel, class TSharedData, typename TIdCell >
There is a change in the order of the 3rd and 4th argument.

2. I can not find this class (itkScalarChanAndVeseSparseLevelSetImageFilter)  incuded in the CMakeLists of the review folder

Regards,
Lena