[Insight-users] Passing bulk transform to BSplineDeformableRegistration

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 1 16:41:58 EST 2009

Hi John,

You will find an example file with an AffineTransform in:

      Insight/Examples/Data/IdentityTransform.tfm

This is a text file,
and the content is:

#Insight Transform File V1.0
# Transform 0
Transform: AffineTransform_double_3_3
Parameters: 1 0 0 0 1.0 0.0 0 0.0 1.0  0  0  0
FixedParameters:  0.0 0.0 0.0

The "Parameters" are (in order) the coeficients of the
rotation matrix, followed by the components of the
translation vector.

The "Fixed Parameters are the coordinates of the
center of rotation.