[Insight-users] Using paraview to view magnitude of deformation field?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 1 18:27:11 EST 2009

Hi Motes,

1) Please verify that you are not using "custom bin ranges",
     in the "Properties" tab of the Histogram filter.
     It may be that you selected a range that doesn't includes
     all pixel possible magnitudes.

2) If that still doesn't help, you may want to post this question
     to the Paraview mailing list,

     where Paraview Gurus will be likely to enlighten us.