[Insight-users] Hints to create a known deformation image - Deformable Image registration?

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 18:27:37 EST 2009

Thanks both of you. But should the optimizer not have something to
move in to find the peak of the cost function? I have previously used
a white image with a single black box and the result was very poor
when using eg. gradient based optimizer.

I was thinking that the same problem would occur if I made a white
image with a black grid.