[Insight-users] Incorrect deformation field using paraview

motes motes mort.motes at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 10:24:28 EST 2009

Ah found it thanks! So now I do:

      MetaImage_X*iHat+MetaImage_Y*jHat+0*kHat

where   MetaImage_X and MetaImage_Y are selected from the scalars menu.

Next I add a glyph filter, but when I press apply a empty 3D
coordinate system appears - not a single deformation vector shows up -
even though Max num of points = 5000.

When I press the Information tab in the Glyph filter I can see that:

Data Arrays:

Name             Data Type      Data Ranges
MetaImage      float              [-inf, -1e+38], [-inf, -1e+38]
GlyphVector    float              [ 1e+38, -1e+38], [ 1e+38, -1e+38],
[ 1e+38, -1e+38]

Could this maybe have something to do with the lack of deformation vectors?