[Insight-users] About QtImageViewer

张宁 zhangning1978 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 20:18:55 EST 2009

Hello! Can anybody run QtImageViewer in the InsightApplications\Auxiliary
directory successfully? I tried to compile it under WinXP with CMake2.6.4,
Visual Studio 2005  QT4.5.3 and ITK3.14. First, I found a tiny error in the
CMakeLists.txt. I should change the QT4_AUTOMOC to QT4_WRAP_CPP so as to
compile the project successfully. Second,When executing the builded
application, There is a "access violation" error under WinXP. In Visual
Studio debug mode, It showed that the error appeared at the following line
in QtSlicer.cxx.
this->OpenGlWindow->SetInputImage(newImData);
Does the error relate to OpenGl? Should I recompile the QT or ITK with
OpenGl support?
Thank you for your advice!