[Insight-users] Mask+Neumann Boundary Condition

Michael Mai Michael.Mai at zeiss-oim.de
Wed Nov 4 03:27:53 EST 2009

See itk::ShapedNeighborhoodIterator (http://www.itk.org/Insight/Doxygen/html/classitk_1_1ShapedNeighborhoodIterator.html) with customized TBoundaryCondition.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: insight-users-bounces at itk.org [mailto:insight-users-bounces at itk.org] Im Auftrag von Brady McCary
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. November 2009 22:16
An: insight-users at itk.org
Betreff: [Insight-users] Mask+Neumann Boundary Condition

insight-users,

Is there an neighborhood iterator which will use a non-rectangular
mask and a Neumann boundary condition? I.e., I would like an iterator
that will

1. Only iterate over a mask I supply (e.g., an itk::ImageMaskSpatialObject).
2. Use the Neumann boundary condition to compute a neighborhood, using
information only within the mask.

Brady