[Insight-users] ITK support for path generation

Nicholas Tustison ntustison at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 19:37:58 EST 2009

Hi Prashanth,

Your email motivated me to complete an additional portion of my B-
spline code which would answer the second component of your problem,
i.e. determining whether or not a given point lies on the curve (with
some tolerance).  What the code actually does is, in the B-spline
curve case, determine the parametric values of a point on the curve
closest to a user-specified point.  Are you still interested in this
second part?

Nick