[Insight-users] Problem with CenteredTransformInitializer

Lodron, Gerald Gerald.Lodron at joanneum.at
Fri Nov 6 06:09:48 EST 2009

Hello

I try to make a rigid 3 d registration of two singed short images, i always get a compiler error when i want to use the CenteredTransformInitializer, here is my code

template <class TPixelSource=signed short,class TPixelTarget=signed short, unsigned int VImageDimension=3>

	typedef itk::Image< TPixelTarget, VImageDimension >			TargetImageType;
	typedef itk::Image< TPixelSource, VImageDimension >			SourceImageType;
	typedef float									InternalPixelType;
	typedef itk::Image< InternalPixelType, VImageDimension >		InternalImageType;

	typedef itk::MultiResolutionImageRegistrationMethod<InternalImageType, InternalImageType >		RegistrationType;
	typedef typename RegistrationType::TransformType			TransformType;
	typedef itk::CenteredTransformInitializer<TransformType, TargetImageType, SourceImageType >		InitializerType;

	RegistrationType*	m_Registration = RegistrationType::New();

	TransformType* m_Transformation	= itk::AffineTransform<double, VImageDimension>::New();

	m_Registration->SetTransform(m_Transformation);

	InitializerType* m_InitTransform = InitializerType::New();
	m_InitTransform->SetTransform(   m_Transformation ); //exception

Would be great if anyone could give me a hint,

Best regards