[Insight-users] [Insight-developers] ITK 10th Anniversary: DASHBOARD FEST 1.0 : STATUS : Overpowered by the French...

Julien Jomier julien.jomier at kitware.com
Fri Nov 6 09:56:53 EST 2009

We might want to wait a little bit to avoid overloading the server. If
you can submit later this afternoon that would be great!

Thanks for participating!
Julien

Oleksandr Dzyubak wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I  try to submit "make Experimental" from several boxes and still
> keep getting "Network Error, the web server may be down". Is that so?
>
> Should I try to resubmit or just stop overloading the server?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Alex
>
> Julien Jomier wrote:
>> Hi Dan,
>>
>> You should try to resubmit, the server load might get a little bit
>> better. CDash is not used to show 800+ builds a day :)
>>
>> This link might help (filtering Gaetan's submissions, sorry Gaetan ;)).
>>
>> http://www.cdash.org/CDash/index.php?project=Insight&filtercount=3&showfilters=1&filtercombine=and&field1=site/string&compare1=64&value1=inra.fr&field2=site/string&compare2=64&value2=ginger&field3=site/string&compare3=64&value3=boggs
>>

>> Julien
>>
>> Dan Mueller wrote:
>>> Seems the Dashboard server is having trouble with all the festivities
>>> (see attached screenshot) :P
>>>
>>> 1>Submit files (using http)
>>> 1>   Using HTTP submit method
>>> 1>   Drop site: http://www.cdash.org/CDash/submit.php?project=Insight
>>> 1>   Error when uploading file:
>>> D:/InsightToolkit-3.16.0/Build/Testing/20091106-1317/Build.xml