[Insight-users] linking errors

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 8 14:58:12 EST 2009

Hi Mark,

As Mathieu pointed out,
you should NOT mix code that was build for Debug,
with code that was build for Release.

In Windows,
You must have a consistent build process:

       where ALL your code is build for Debug

or

       ALL your code is build for Release.

The Linker will warn you when you are mixing compilation modes,
and if you have been using the /FORCE flag in the Visual Studio
IDE, you are just asking for trouble.    :-)

Are you using CMake to configure your application ?

Most of these issues are taken care of by CMake...

   You shouldn't have to deal with them.