[Insight-users] Polygonization algorithms, Marching Triangles

Harvey Cline harvey.cline at kitware.com
Tue Nov 10 11:33:27 EST 2009

Hi Dan

This sounds like an excellent project that may use the efficient
implementation  vtkMarchingCubesImageFilter for comparison and other
Delauney VTK tools to construct the marching triangles algorithm. If
you find open source code it would be great if it could be contributed
to VTK.

thank you
Harvey Cline