[Insight-users] possible problem with warper in ITK 3.16

Stefan Bauer cactux at web.de
Wed Nov 11 03:25:09 EST 2009

Hello,

I’m wondering if there’s a problem with the warper in ITK 3.16.
I changed the deformableregistration2.cxx example to work with 3d data. (I changed line 67, 68, 69 and 119 to 3 instead of 2).
If I run it on ITK 3.16 with the SRI24 anatomy spgr.hdr dataset (from http://www.nitrc.org/frs/?group_id=214&release_id=453  -> sri24_anatomy_analyze.zip) to register the data to itself, the output after warping is completely black and all the pixels are assigned zero values. However the deformation field looks okay (zero, as it should be). So the problem must be due to the warping.

I compiled the exactly same code with ITK 3.8 and the deformed output image was alright.

Thanks for your help
Stefan