[Insight-users] statistical volume measurement of segmented ventricles

C.Cagatay Bilgin bilgic at cs.rpi.edu
Thu Nov 12 15:42:04 EST 2009

I use the following submission by Gaetan for
that purpose. Note that It has way more
morphological features than you asked for.

http://www.insight-journal.org/browse/publication/176

Cemal Cagatay Bilgin,
Ph.D Candidate in Computer Science Department at RPI
bilgic at cs.rpi.edu - http://www.cs.rpi.edu/~bilgic
Lally 01A, 110 8th Street Troy, NY 12180-3590, USA.
Tel: (518) 276-8489, Fax:(518) 276-4033