[Insight-users] Elements in the jacobian?

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 15 11:25:21 EST 2009

Hi Motes,

Your interpretation of the parameters is correct.

---

The reason by there are no cross-terms is that the parameters of the BSpline
are fully independent along each dimension.

That is, the first 16 parameters are strictly related to the X direction,
while the second set of 16 parameters are strictly related to the Y direction.

It is logical then than when computing how the Transform parameters affect
the outcome of the transformation, the first 16 parameters will NOT affect
the output Y coordinate, and the second 16 parameters will NOT affect the
output X coordinate.

     Regards