[Insight-users] Bug or error in Docu

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 15 13:23:56 EST 2009

Hi Gerald,

                 Thanks for pointing this out.

You found indeed a bug in the ITK Software Guide.

According to the CVS logs, I wrote incorrectly the text
of that table in June 2005.

The Doxygen documentation is the one that is consistent
with the implemented code.

I have just committed a fix to the CVS repository of the
software guide:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/SoftwareGuide/Latex/Transforms.tex?root=InsightDocuments&r1=1.54&r2=1.55&sortby=date

The online version of the PDF file is the most recent
version. We don't have immediate plans for updating
the ITK Software Guide.