[Insight-users] Displaying active Shape model

John Durkin jrd5084 at psu.edu
Sun Nov 15 19:23:02 EST 2009

Dear Luis and Insight community,

I have made an active shape model using itkImagePCAShapeModelEstimator and I
would like to verify its correctness.  In the itk guide there is an image of
the corpus callosum mean shape and the first two standard deviations of the
first two principal components.  I was wondering if someone could tell me
how to genereate these images using my shape model.

Also when creating my model from my binary training images, should I try to
allign them using a few landmarks?

Thanks,

John Durkin