[Insight-users] Problem with wrapping itk with python 2.3

alex sando yejun.alex at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 07:32:29 EST 2009

hi all,
  I am currently working on an legacy system which is composed under python
2.3. Is there any method that could help me to create the itk python wrap
under python 2.3? I search for a while on the internet and find the wrapitk
is a great tool for using itk under python environment, but its requirement
for  the version of python is at least 2.4...I also tried to compile the
wrap using cmake, but failed with

CMake Warning at CMakeLists.txt:173 (FIND_PACKAGE):

Could not find module FindCableSwig.cmake or a configuration file for

package CableSwig.

Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindCableSwig.cmake or set CableSwig_DIR

to the directory containing a CMake configuration file for CableSwig. The

file will have one of the following names:

CableSwigConfig.cmake

cableswig-config.cmake

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:185 (MESSAGE):

CableSwig is required for CSwig Wrapping.

Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!

But in fact i set the CableSwig_DIR directory correctly... Is there any
suggestion to get itk work under python 2.3.....great appreciate....

Alex