[Insight-users] Fedora-RHEL packages

Mario Ceresa mrceresa at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 16:54:30 EST 2009

Hello everybody,
first of all, thanks for the great work done: I've been happily using
both ITK and WrapITK for a while and also received a lot of help from
this mail list.

Still I'm a bit confused about the packaging status: are there any
prebuilt packages available for Fedora/RHEL?
I noticed that while there are WrapITK packages for Debian/Ubuntu,
there seem to be none for Fedora/RHEL.

Is there anyone interested in using binaries for this distributions?
If so, I would be more than happy to contribute back a package for the
two of them, or help anyone else who is working on it. Just let me
know!

Thanks and regards,

Mario