[Insight-users] Failure to allocate memory in the InsightApplications/FastMarchingLevelSet project

Amir Hossein Foruzan aforuzan at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 02:55:00 EST 2009

Dear Fred

FastMarchingLevelSet is used to evolve a contour. Sometime the contour is
not needed to evolve through whole image size. So, there is a ROI for the
evolution region. You can use itk::RegionOfInterestImageFilter to extract
the required region and then, at the end of your code you can return your
result to its original size by using itk::ConstantPadImageFilter.

Hope this help!

Amir Hossein Foruzan