[Insight-users] Itk error under linux

John Smith af3113 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 19 07:11:36 EST 2009

Hi,

I have a problem configuring itk (3.1.6) with cmake (2.8) under linux (ubuntu 9.3). I get this error:
CMake Error at Insight/CMakeLists.txt:840 (MESSAGE):
   -ffloat-store causes runtime bugs on gcc 3.2.3 (appearently not on gcc
   3.4.3, but the exact criteria is not known).  It must be removed from your
   compilation options.

It seems like I have to change the compilation options however I don't know how as I am new to Linux. Could someone help me to solve this issue?

One other thing, can you also send me an example of a cmake file to include itk to my project? This is what I have for now:
FIND_PACKAGE(ITK REQUIRED)
INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES( ${ITK_INCLUDE_DIRS})
TARGET_LINK_LIBRARIES(${ITK_LIBRARIES})

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

J.