[Insight-users] itk and python

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 09:50:36 EST 2009

hi folks, I have some questions about using itk and python. I am
developing a medical image application using mainly python, PyQt4, vtk
and wish to use itk. With python and vtk I got no problems but I
really wish to use itk from python but I need some clarification:

1- How good are itk python wrappers (performance, memory consumption, etc)
2- Which of the available wrappers to use, the one from
code.google.com (WrapITK), WrapITK from itk itself or other?
3- Which are the differences from WrapITK from code.google.com and
WrapITK from itk.

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica