[Insight-users] WrapITK compilation error in Ubuntu 9.10

Mario Ceresa mrceresa at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 10:59:24 EST 2009

Hello José!

Please do not send private mail to me directly: send to the list
instead. This way others can also step into the discussion (I'm not an
expert at all!) and other people with the same problem can follow too.

It would be useful to have the following information:

- Which version of CMake, CableSwig, Swig and Python have you installed.

- If you installed CableSwig from CVS, as explained in
http://www.itk.org/ITK/resources/CableSwig.html
or from a package.

- Which is the value of the cache variable "CableSwig_DIR"?

- Did you changed any of the cmake options before building WrapITK?

Regards,

Mario