[Insight-users] where to find an index of algorithms

Juan Cardelino juan.cardelino at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:17:56 EST 2009

Hi Luis,
               Thanks for your answer. Sorry for the late answer but I
went on a trip and it was hard to find your answer among the bulk of
mails I got.

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 7:37 PM, Luis Ibanez <luis.ibanez at kitware.com> wrote:
> Hi Juan,
>
> It is not trivial to make a list of what is new in ITK since 2005.

That's exactly what I was afraid of :D

> You can find a detailed list of new classes by looking at the
> Wiki pages for each one of the releases,...
>
>           http://www.itk.org/Wiki/ITK#Releases
>
> but this is quite detailed,
> and involves at least ten releases.
>

> You may find useful the groups page
> of the Doxygen documentation:
>
> http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/modules.html
>

> as well as the alphabetical page:
>
> http://public.kitware.com/Insight/Doxygen/html/classes.html

Ok. I'll give it a try.

> If you need information about specific algorithms,
> please give us a more detailed description of the
> kind of problems that you would be interested in
> solving with ITK.

I just need a few different algorithms to test in an application. I
have code available  for many algorithms, but all programmed with
different libraries or in different languages or with some
restrictions/simplifications. Besides, as I kinda lost touch with ITK,
I though about this application with the double purpose of solving my
problem and udpate my knowledge on ITK.
So rather that looking for a single algorithm, I want to test a
battery of them and see which one is suitable.