[Insight-users] Problem in running the build

Meena Trivedi meenatrivedi at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 21 04:38:17 EST 2009

I had successfully build ITK/VTK application which is including Fltk too, for creating image viewer but when I am running its executable file it is giving runtime error on these lines given hereunder – (its stucked on return)

size_type size() const
            {     // return length of sequence
            return (_Myfirst == 0 ? 0 : _Mylast - _Myfirst);
            }

Please let me know how can I resolve this so that I can run my application wihtou any error.

Thanks in advance

Meena Trivedi