[Insight-users] Troubles wrapping some classes in Java

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 22 16:04:14 EST 2009

Hi Otmane,

Thanks for the detailed description of the problem.

This class looks very similar in structure to the derived classes
of the BinaryFunctorFilter.

It should be possible to wrap it the same way that we are wrapping
the itkAddImageFilter  in

           Insight/Wrapping/WrapITK/Modules/PixelMath/
                                      wrap_itkAddImageFilter.cmake

with something like

  WRAP_CLASS("itk::AddImageFilter" POINTER_WITH_SUPERCLASS)
     WRAP_IMAGE_FILTER_SCALAR(3)
  END_WRAP_CLASS()

It seems that what is missing to be wrapped in your case
is an instance of the Neighborhood iterator...

Could you post to the list the full original error message that you get
from the compilation / wrapping process ?