[Insight-users] Build Error: itkv3p_netlib.lib

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Nov 22 16:40:37 EST 2009

Hi Uditha,

It is hard to figure out why is that the library got to a corrupted state.

It may have been that a previous build process was cancelled before
the library was written to disk.

You may also have a corrupted file system...

(when was the list time that you ran a disk check ?)

---

In any case,

What you may want to do to fix this is:

    a) delete the library and compile again.

or even safer

    b) delete the entire directory and build again

Please let us know if the problem persists,