[Insight-users] ITK under MAC building proplem

John Smith af3113 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 09:54:40 EST 2009

Hi all,

Trying this time to use ITK under MAC. I didn't have a problem at all with thte installation, however I got this error when I was trying to build my code:
"""
ld: library not found for lITKAlgorithms
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
command /Developer/usr/bin/g++-4.2 failed with exit code 1
"""
I'm using Mac 10.6 Snow Leopard, XCode 3.2.1, Itk 3.16, and CMake 2.8. After googling around I feel like this is a common problem under MAC. So I hope someone can have a solution for it!

Thank you all in advance.

Regards,

John