[Insight-users] WrapITK and itkvtkglue

Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao jmrbcu at gmail.com
Mon Nov 23 12:02:13 EST 2009

hi folks, I successfully compile itk 3.16, wrapitk 0.3.0 from
code.google.com but I have an small problem, in wrapitk I check the
option itkvtk but when I try to use: itk.itkImageToVTKImageFilter it
doesn't work, it give the following error:

ImportError: /usr/lib/InsightToolkit/WrapITK/lib/_ItkVtkPython.so:
undefined symbol: _Z29vtkPythonGetPointerFromObjectP7_objectPKc

which is the correct way to compile ItkVtkGlue from WrapITK?

--
Lic. José M. Rodriguez Bacallao
Centro de Biofisica Medica